American Moving & Installation recently finished moving the Norfolk District Attorney’s office from 1515 Hancock Street, Quincy to 111 Washington Street, Quincy. We moved approximately 70 employees.
The project’s scope of work included:
- Breaking down cubicles
- Assisting with packing and relocation of files
- Reassembling selected cubicles at new location
- Moving furniture and all crates containing personal contents & files
- Relocating boxes of records from the office and in basement storage
- Post move support for changes needed after relocation