Our American Moving & Installation Inc. team has over 60 years of combined experience guiding businesses through their commercial move. We are the only 100% woman-owned, commercial moving and installation union company in Massachusetts. Our Boston and Cambridge commercial moving union company has extensive experience in every type of commercial move, including office moves (external and internal), lab moves, higher education, healthcare, hotel/hospitality, libraries, liquidations, and distribution services.
Does Your Company Need a Boston Commercial Moving Company?
When moving your company, there are many challenges, like transporting heavy equipment and organizing boxes. Most of these tasks require time and effort to properly complete, but with the help of a commercial moving company, you’ll have a team of professionals ready to help you with the process. Some of the various ways your business can benefit from a commercial moving company include:
Affordable and Efficient
Your organization’s time and energy is precious. Not only is moving your office space expensive, but it can take away from completing daily tasks and running the company. A commercial moving company will have everything you need for an effortless relocation at a price you can afford.
The tangled cords, mismatched boxes, and misplaced furniture are stressful and frustrating during a move. Professional movers are trained in packing, transporting, loading, and unpacking. They can transport your belongings in an organized and productive manner. When you work with trained movers, you’ll have access to a move management plan that helps ease you into the relocation process.
During your office move, you might find that you require more space or would like to store some items away until further notice. A commercial moving company can provide you with storage space tailored to your needs. Instead of having to sell or donate an item you might need in a few months, you’ll have access to a safe location to keep your equipment.
Handles Heavy Loads
Most office spaces have fragile and heavy office furniture. From large printers to awkward conference tables, maneuvering them out of the office and into a new space is exhausting and can even cause injuries if not properly handled. A skilled team of professionals will know how to handle the situation, and you don’t have to risk the health and safety of yourself and your team.
When you have an experienced team who understands the best ways to handle an office move, you can feel confident that your relocation will go smoothly. Both you and your employees will be able to focus on continuing your daily operations without the added stress of moving.
What Are Some of American Moving & Installation’s Services?
We are passionate about providing our clients with the tools they need to have an effortless transition from one location to the next. Our team at American Moving & Installation has multiple services which can help your move, including:
- Move Management: Our service includes pre-move management meetings, employee seminars, a project management team, and an extensive move plan detailing every aspect of a commercial move.
- Packing/Unpacking: We not only provide all the materials you’ll need to pack, like crates, bubble wrap and tape, but also can do it for you.
- Disconnect/Reconnect: Our technology team is certified in disconnect/reconnect and wire management processes.
- Storage/Warehouse: Our team will arrange a complete storage/warehousing plan, including transportation and a comprehensive inventory package in a secure, temperature-controlled, sprinklered, alarmed, video enhanced, state-of-the-art warehouse.
- Liquidations: We have established partnerships with several liquidation companies to get your company the maximum return for your discarded furniture. We also have partnerships to recycle, reuse or make charitable donations.
- Distribution Services: Our warehouses and processes are designed for receiving the new products, inventory confirmation, storage, and delivering products when construction is completed. We just finished two projects where major companies relied on our distribution abilities.
- Installation: We handle new installations, reconfigurations, and office space planning services, whether one workstation or 100. If your needs include regular or ongoing support, our team is here for you.
- Green Processes: We have partnerships with re-use companies and charities to ensure minimum landfill requirements and offer LEED certification, a globally recognized symbol of sustainability. Additionally, we own plastic crates to replace cardboard boxes, and all cardboard that must be used is recycled. Our trucks are large Club Cabs which often eliminates the need for a second vehicle, thus reducing our carbon footprint.
Many unexpected occurrences can burden your organization with stress during a commercial move. Our team is ready to handle all your moving challenges, and we’re equipped to handle most difficulties that come your way. We can be your one-stop-shop for all your commercial moving needs.
Why Choose American Moving & Installation for Your Commercial Move?
American Moving & Installation Inc. is dedicated to our employees and clients. Organizations can count on our commercial moving services with trained professional movers and a skilled management team.
- 100% woman-owned
- Union moving company
- Trained movers
- National van line affiliate
- Professional move management
- Specialized equipment and vehicles
- Proper packing and crating materials
We are passionate about giving our clients the best possible move and understand that every business is unique. Our team tailors our services specifically to you and your organization’s needs. When you contact our professional movers, we can offer you a detailed plan showing how we’ll help with your move.
Discover Dependable Commercial Movers at American Moving & Installation Today
American Moving & Installation Inc. is the only 100% woman-owned, commercial moving and installation union company in the state of Massachusetts. Since our inception in 2009, our company’s commitment to diversity has been a top priority. We are certified as a Women Business Enterprise through Women’s Business Enterprise National Council and the Supplier Diversity Office through the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. We were also awarded Statewide Contract FAC 96.
American has a history of partnerships with companies founded or led by women, such as Re-Stream, O’Mahoney Electrical, Elaine Construction, ezCater, Amundi Pioneer, True-Fit, Building Pathways, Worldwide Freight Management, and Mother Dirt, just to name a few. We are proud to be one of the most successful Boston commercial moving union companies in the industry that is the only one 100% woman-owned.
Call us at (781) 878-8000 or fill out our contact form to get started arranging your storage and warehousing plan.